Welcome to HAUS-GARTEN-FREIZEIT 2023
Kick off the spring in Leipzig with HAUS-GARTEN-FREIZEIT, one of Germany's largest and most successful consumer trade fairs. A large number of national and international exhibitors from a wide range of sectors have been taking part to unveil their latest products since 1991.
HAUS-GARTEN-FREIZEIT Key Facts
- HAUS-GARTEN-FREIZEIT offers: A wide range of experiences, shopping and inspiration for the whole family. A variety of interactive areas and themed special presentations round off the trade fair experience.
- Significance: One of Germany's largest and most successful consumer trade fairs since 1991
- Exhibitors: A wide range of industries in our halls:
- Hall 1: Representatives from the gardening, catering and speciality sectors as well as household management
- Hall 3: Living and interior design, textiles, fashion, jewellery, cosmetics, arts and crafts, health, fitness, wellness, leisure activities, pets
- Hall 5: Information and advice, modernisation, renovation, construction
- Visitors: A broad regional audience from all parts of central Germany
- Data: 722 exhibitors (2020) and 166,811 visitors (together with the mitteldeutsche handwerksmesse , which takes place at the same time)
Experience Diversity – Through Our Adventure Worlds
Various adventure worlds invite visitors to immerse themselves in the fair. A wealth of inspiration for around the home and ideas for an active leisure time await. In addition, the trade fair programme will be supplemented by the mitteldeutsche handwerksmesse with its unique range of handcrafted products and services, as well as the Beach & Boat exhibition area (running from 16 to 19 February 2023) with its broad range of water tourism and water sports.