Advertising & PR to Make Your Trade Fair a Success
Many visitors attend HAUS-GARTEN-FREIZEIT and the mitteldeutsche handwerksmesse each year. We run an extensive promotion campaign to attract our visitors. To get the most out of your trade fair participation, we recommend drawing attention to it in advance. We can provide you with a range of advertising materials and high-impact services which you can either order from us conveniently online or download directly for immediate use.
On this page you will find:
Note: Please take note of the relevant legal information when using our advertising material.
4 Tips for Effective Promotion
- Take advantage of our service and order advertising material including posters and visitor flyers free of charge.
- Invite customers directly to your stand: either by using the voucher for a reduced entrance fee or by using client invitations.
- Planning events at your stand or presenting highlights and innovations? Then let us know so that we can draw attention to your offerings through our publicity work.
- Like and share our Facebook page and let us know if you post something about your trade fair appearance on your page.
Our Range of Printed Advertising Media Products
Our printed advertising material will help you reach potential trade fair visitors directly. You might, for example, place our poster in your premises, display visitor brochures, use HAUS-GARTEN-FREIZEIT postal stickers for your business mail or invite regular customers to the trade fair. This will generate attention for your participation in the trade fair.
Your contact person
Advertising space at the Leipzig Exhibition Centre
Strong presence indoors and outdoors
Raise your company's profile at the Leipzig Trade Fair! Our service partner FAIRNET rents out exclusive advertising space in prime locations throughout the indoor and outdoor areas of the Leipzig exhibition grounds. Draw visitors' attention to your company as soon as they arrive at the exhibition grounds: with flagpoles, a banner in the entrance area or on our 8-metre-high advertising towers. Entrance signs or stoppers on the revolving doors also draw visitors' attention to your products in our halls.
Use the trade fair environment effectively to confidently project your company's image and convince trade fair visitors. FAIRNET will be happy to assist you in the design, production, (dis)assembly and, if you wish, storage of your advertising materials.
Our Range of Products for Online Promotion
You can also promote your trade fair participation effectively online. HAUS-GARTEN-FREIZEIT has a wide range of engaging, targeted marketing services to help you achieve this. From banners for your website to electronic invitations to your trade fair stand: Your customers are just a click away with our online advertising media.
Your contact person
Advertising Through Official Media Channels
Register as an exhibitor with the official HAUS-GARTEN-FREIZEIT publicity material. This will help you generate even greater attention and awareness for your trade fair presence. Use the online ordering system to modify your entries in the catalogue/online exhibitor directory or to order additional services.
Your contact person
Our PR and Press Services
We offer you a direct line to the media. From press releases and press information storage to press conferences: Our services are there to support your press work as an exhibitor. Tap into our experience organising trade fairs and the power of our communication channels to make your trade fair a success.
We will report on your innovations
Use our communication channels and our network. Forward your press releases on to us and we will use them for editorial contributions, features or special campaigns, both in print and in online newsletters. This will multiply your reach without any planning stress – since we'll take care of all of the distribution. We present your specific innovations to the media in a dedicated press release about new products at the fair.
Note: Let us know about your offerings in plenty of time so that we can communicate them effectively.
Press Information Storage at the Press Centre
Set up your own press information storage
Rent storage and stock it with your company's press kits and/or press releases. This allows you to easily reach members of the press, who can then find out more about your company.
Note: Feel free to send us your documents before the start of the fair and we will take care of setting up your storage for you. You can rent a press information storage at the Press Centre for the duration of the event for just EUR 65 (incl. VAT) through the online ordering system .
We can help you with your press conference
Are you planning a press conference during HAUS-GARTEN-FREIZEIT at the Leipzig Exhibition Centre? Then let us know! We list all press events and pass them on to journalists, helping you attract more attention. We are also happy to assist you in organising facilities, technical equipment and catering to make sure that your press conference is a success.
Your contact person
The download, saving and any use and application of the logos, names or banners named is only permitted subject to the following conditions:
- Logos and names may only be used for news reports by publishers and/or journalists, or
- users that are bindingly approved as an exhibitor for a future trade fair/exhibition organised by Leipziger Messe at the time of download and saving, as well as for the duration of the use of the logo/name.
- The user shall faithfully reproduce the logo/name without distorting it (minor colour deviations in printing will be tolerated in individual cases).
- If the user is an exhibitor as defined above, they may use the logo/name exclusively in connection with reference to their future participation in a trade fair/exhibition organised by Leipziger Messe.
- The use of the logo/name for purposes other than those named above – in particular for the labelling of third party goods and services – is prohibited.
Attention: Non-compliance with the above requirements will be prosecuted under civil law and – in the case of copyright infringement – also under criminal law.