Organisation – The Most Important Steps in Your Trade Fair Planning
Your success at the trade fair hinges on comprehensive and well-thought-out planning. Besides choosing the trade fair, the first step is budget and time management, of course as well as the organisation of your trade fair appearance itself: Which target group are you aiming at? How would you like your stand to look? Which additional offers do you plan to offer exhibition visitors and what form will these take? Answer these questions as accurately as possible. This will determine your next steps.
Rough Steps to Plan Your Trade Fair:
- Remember to register in good time.
- Define your objectives and your target group.
- Design your exhibition stand and book additional services .
- Publicise your trade fair presence and directly invite customers to visit your stand.
- Plan your staffing .
- Arrange the logistics for your trade fair appearance.
Key Points of Contact for Your Trade Fair Participation
Your success is our goal. That is why we accompany you from the planning of the trade fair to its execution. Click on the individual sections and organise your trade fair appearance step by step.