Book your stand
Registration as an exhibitor is possible from mid-June 2020.
Please observe the following terms of participation. These documents are part of your application and are recognized with your registration.
Warning on unauthorised catalogue entry offers
Leipziger Messe GmbH wishes to draw attention to the fact that exhibitors are repeatedly approached by unauthorised companies asking them to update their details for a catalogue entry. These catalogue entries are not free of charge, however, as the offer appears to suggest, but can in fact cost several thousand euros.
Leipziger Messe GmbH has engaged the following publishing house to do the catalogue preparation:
- Neureuter Fair Media GmbH, München
Other Publishing houses, these return similar catalogues and lists, are not authorized by Leipziger Messe GmbH.
Technical bulletins for exhibitors:
- Data sheet: Motor vehicles (PDF, 102.7 kB)
- Data sheet: Use of Pressure Vessels (PDF, 89.1 kB)
- Data sheet: Use of Propane Gas / Liquefied Gas (PDF, 87.8 kB)
- Data Sheet: Use of liquid gas heating devices (radiant heaters) (PDF, 88.9 kB)
- Data Sheet: Presentations involving candles and open flames (PDF, 89.7 kB)
- Data Sheet: Works involving the risk of fire (PDF, 95.9 kB)
- Data sheet: Pyrotechnical Displays (PDF, 90.6 kB)
- Data sheet: Use of Laser Systems (PDF, 96.7 kB)
- Data sheet: Hygiene regulations (PDF, 87.8 kB)
- Data Sheet: Preparation of warm meals (PDF, 88.6 kB)
- Data Sheet: Minimum hygiene requirements for non-permanent food service installations (PDF, 104.1 kB)
- Data sheet: Beverage bar facilities (PDF, 96.4 kB)
- Data sheet: Water Installation (PDF, 94.3 kB)
- Data Sheet: Decorative material and artificial plants (PDF, 91.0 kB)
- Data Sheet: Floor drill holes (PDF, 85.9 kB)
- Data Sheet: Temporary structures (PDF, 90.5 kB)
- Data Sheet: Use of mobile elevating work platforms (PDF, 90.9 kB)
- Data Sheet: Rigging (PDF, 239.4 kB)
- Data Sheet: Use of glass in stand construction and design inside trade fair halls (PDF, 451.3 kB)